|Present||Director of the Office of Biotechnology, Iowa State University|
|Present||Professor, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Animal Science|
- ANS 114L/Working with Animals
- ANS 211/Issues Facing Animal Science
- ANS 345/Growth and Development of Domestic Animals
- ANS 411/Addressing Issues in Animal Science
- ANS 445/545X/Growth and Development of Domestic Animals
- ANS 653 Module B/Applied Beef and Dairy Cattle Breeding
- ANS 658/Seminar in Animal Breeding and Genetics
- GEN 690 Seminar in Genetics
2255 Kildee Hall
Ames, IA 50011
Peer-Reviewed Articles (86)
Building a livestock genetic and genomic information knowledgebase through integrative ...
Nucleic Acids Research (2019)
Successful development of biological databases requires accommodation of the burgeoning amounts of data from high-throughput genomics pipelines. As the volume ...