|Present||Professor of Economics, Iowa State University|
Honors and Awards
- College of Agriculture 2000 Team Award (Iowa’s Land and Environment – Serving Competing Needs)
- Gilbert F. White Fellowship
- Resources for the Future (1981-82)
- EPA Water Quality Research Grant (1979-81)
- USDA Distinguished Service Honor Award for Biofuels Program Development (1993)
- USDA Superior Service Honor Award for Workforce Diversity (1992) to Resources and Technology Division
- SES Performance Review Board Bonus Awards (1988-1992)
- Visiting Lecturer at the University of California-Berkeley (1987)
Ames, IA 50011-1070
Journal Article (21)
An Economic Analysis of Expenditures on Agricultural Experiment Station Research
American Journal of Agricultural Economics (1981)
Experiment station research expenditures are responsive to economic and institutional forces. A four-equation model of resources allocation to state agricultural ...
Peer-View Articles (2)
Contribution to Book
Biofuel Incentives and the Energy Title of the 2007 Farm ...
The 2007 Farm Bill & Beyond: Online Handbook, B. Gardner and D. Sumner (.eds), (2007)
Given the increased interest in biofuels and other biorenewables, a separate Energy Title is being considered for the 2007 Farm ...