|Present||Judge Edward J. and Ruey L. Guirado Chair in Law and Psychology, University of Southern California Law|
Honors and Awards
- Past-President of the American Psychological Association’s Section on Child Maltreatment (Division 37)
- Former Member of the Board of Directors of the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children
Office: (213) 740-0142
A. Publications in Peer-reviewed Journals (69)
68. Increasing maltreated and nonmaltreated children’s recall disclosures of ...
Child Abuse & Neglect (In Press) (2019)
Background: Children are often hesitant to disclose transgressions, particularly when they feel implicated, and frequently remain reluctant until confronted with ...
53. Relations between attorney temporal structure and children's response ...
Legal and Criminological Psychology (Published 2017) (2016)
Purpose. Previous research has demonstrated that attorney question format relates to child witness’ response productivity. However, little work has examined ...
48. Valence, implicated actor, and children's acquiescence to false ...
Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology (Published 2016) (2015)
Although adverse effects of suggestive interviewing on children's accuracy are well documented, it remains unclear as to whether these effects ...